C.W. Keller & Assoc., Inc. is one of the leading custom architectural millwork firms in the Greater Boston area and is looking to add a Project Manager to its team.
This is an opportunity to become part of a hardworking, fast-paced team that is dedicated to innovation and bridging the gap from concept to reality for unique, complex projects. Our team enjoy's working on projects in the high-end residential, corporate, retail, and institutional markets on a local and national scale.
Expand your career knowledge and experience where design and fabrication take place in our 30,000 sf facility.
At C.W. Keller, Project Managers play a critical role in the success of a project. The ideal team member must demonstrate the following:
- Manage and coordinate projects through all phases, including involvement during the design process, execution through fabrication, delivery, and installation.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery by providing accurate scheduling, material identification and selection, subcontractor coordination, and cost tracking.
- Prioritize tasks in order to meet schedule deadlines.
- Be adept at working with a wide range of clients and partners that include architects, construction managers, corporate clients and institutions.
- A knowledge of delivery methods including design assist, design build and product delivery.
- An understanding of millwork fabrication techniques.
- A strong, structured, analytical, problem solving skill.
- Be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) and project management software.
- Experience using Rhino 3D and AutoCAD is preferred.
C.W. Keller offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes HMO and PPO health plan options, dental insurance, vision insurance, Life and AD& D insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We have an opportunity for a talented Project Engineer to join our digitally intensive engineering team. This position will entail developing fabrication models and project deliverables from concept through CNC programs and assembly drawings.
- Develop comprehensive 3d models and shop drawings for client approval and fabrication
- Generate CNC programs for both 3 and 5 axis machining
- Communicate with both Project Management and Fabrication Job Captains as required for the successful completion of projects
- Adhere to and outperform strict project timelines
- Record and implement site dimensions as required
The ideal candidate is highly knowledgeable in the area of digital fabrication and driven to succeed in a fast paced environment. The position is at our Plaistow, NH office and all candidates must be willing to relocate if not currently located in the immediate area. In addition, the ideal candidate:
- Has obtained a professional degree (Industrial Design, Engineering, and or Architecture)
- Has an advanced knowledge of Rhino 3D
- Has experience using Grasshopper or Rhinoscript for high level parametric modeling and automation
- Has experience programming in Mastercam for 3 and 5 axis machining
- Has 3- 5 years of experience in Architectural Fabrication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience and skill level
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Finishing of high-end custom architectural millwork using water-based, lacquer-based, paint, and polyester products with the use of state of the art spraying equipment.
- The ideal candidate will be versatile in performing woodworking tasks, sanding and miscellaneous if the
finish department has a light schedule.
- Set-up and safe operation of finishing tools and machinery
- Providing support to Job Captain to meet project deadline
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- High school diploma/GED
- Read & Speak English
- Minimum 5 yrs. hands-on experience in a millwork shop
- Knowledge of chemicals - their uses, interactions, dangers, production techniques, disposal methods
- Ability to read and build from shop drawings
- Passing a respirator fit test and pulmonary function test
- Ability to color match for shades and brightness of color, stain, seal, scuff, and top coat.
- Color matching to client's specifications using dyes, stains, or tinted lacquers.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Make common sense decisions
- Work independently, as well as, part of a team
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Have a positive attitude and a good work ethic
- Abide by safety procedures as required by employer and OSHA
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Recording and filing of project samples and client specs.
- Coordinate project schedules with management to meet deadlines
- Prepare surfaces for finish
- Quality control measures
- Tracking finish inventory and stock items
- Regular maintenance of equipment
- Maintaining clean and orderly work environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Conduct repetitive motion tasks
- Work in an environment where levels of dust and noise are relative to a woodworking shop of 30 people.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you don't see what you're looking for in our current postings don't hesitate to drop us a line and extend your interest.